THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Friday, October 16, 2009 3:43 PM
Some over due pictures...And that Desiree never send me some pictures that we took that day so yup just enjoy seeing these pictures first! Yesterday went out with my girls! And its like finally I can go out with them! Met at AMK Hub early in the morning and they ate noodles for breakfast.Its quite heavy isn't it? And according to Hannah,the noodles that she bought together with Desiree,sucked.I shall be an angel and not name the store.Wanna know which store?Go find out yourself.Hahaha.

Later trained down to Bugis and its quite troublesome because we had to change train and while changing train I suggested to wait for the next train because it was sort of 'crowded' and I wanted it to be emptyer and when the next train came,it turned out to be more crowded than the first so no choice but to take it.Before we changed train,on our 1st train,Desiree said she felt like puking because she say got smell then I was sniffing for the smell then after that I got the answer,not by smelling but by looking if I smell I confirm faint.The reason is an inside joke!LoL.

After reached Bugis,went to the movie theatre and decide what to watch.Spent like almost 30 mins to decide and before that as I was taking the escalator,I saw this stupid shop which was selling clothes by the name of ______.Nothing is wrong with the name its simply I just hated the name and then when we decided to get the tickets for Surrogates.But then we had a 'debate' over whether to watch 500 days of summer or Surrogates and Hannah and I were playing the angels and watched Surrogates.And when we wanted to buy the tickets,the lady told us we had to go down to the 2nd floor to get the tickets and we just keep on saying"Eh ya hor!" After getting the tickets,chilled at Macdonalds and Desiree kept on saying that there was a group of ah beng staring at us.I mean like who cares?Look for all I care uh.Later we look back at them,who knows what they might do...Throw punches at us?

Not long after,hurried to the cinema because it started seating and the hall,not only the hall,practically alomst the whole cinema looked damn run down.Plus the stupid hallway was like a mini haunted trail and the seat are like quite hard and you know what?With $6 you could actually go to a much better cinema like Cathay which offers wonderful sound system and nice seats and the seats are easily found and the best of all,there isn't any mini haunted trail!

After watching went to take neo-prints because the movie's duration was rather short and we had alot of time to spare.And that's rare.Headed to 77th Street and was like window shopping and the irritating shop attendent kept on following us everywhere we went as if we're gona steal something from their 77th Street.Stupid.

Then headed to the cart shops and Desiree bought a handphone strap which cost $4.90 and she said its worth it because she couldn't find a better one.-.-Then went to Iluma and on the way there,I just realised that pratically almost everywhere we went,we'll sure see Peirceans.Uh,Peirceans have so much fate!(:

To today,was told by Dance OIC,Mrs Chung that our dance are gona participate in the CIP where we have to go and collect old newspapers like a garunguni just that we are not gona give them $$$.And worst of all,there's a 2-day camp but not staying overnight and I guess its gona be like after every meal,we gona dance and if that's the case,by the time the camp ends,my limbs would be broken!


Happy Birthday my dear girl!