*Sorry for the vulgurities.
After tolerating with you for a long period of time,I decide to dedicate this post to you and I think you should be honoured.
I don't care whether you'll read this.
Even if you wanna take any action against me,just read this first.
This is how I feel about you.
So what if you're a _________?
Big deal?Don't sound as if you're the President or something.
You're just a typical human,not only a human,but a
sua ku bitchy one.
Ok fine,I admit my skirt is short!
So what?Practically almost the whole school girl's are the same!
Lets not talk about school,fine a smaller portion,class.
90% of my class wears folded skirt
I seriously don't know what the problem with you!
I,like all the other girls,unfolding their skirt
And,you,the
sua ku bitchy one,pulled me out.
But I'm fine with it.
Worst of all,you even asked me why did I fold my skirt!
I think even an idiot could answer for me ok!
And please,if I go out to public,wearing your school's skirt
Let me tell you,I'm uber ashamed!
Among all the secondary school,or maybe most of the secondary school,
Your school's skirt if much more longer than them!
I think you would get the school's longest skirt award,if there's one.
I'm not implementing that you should change your school's skirt to very short
But at least change it to a reasonable length,neither too long or too short!
If you wanna save trouble for yourself,I suggest you to change the girls' uniform
To a dress! A long dress that's touches our leg line! Happy?!
And if you wanna say me for my
identical pair of ear sticks,
I suggest you go and memorise the whole girl's code of conduct,
24.Jewellery and accessories,that whole paragraph!
For goodness sake,do you understand sentence 24a. of your school's handbook?
"Girls are allowed to wear one pair of small,identical and inexpensive ear studs.No multiple ear rings/studs/sticks are allowed."
I doubt you understand so let me tell you,one pair of
IDENTICAL ear sticks is allowed as it isn't multiple of it!
And please,I don't care whether if that disgusting eyes of yours have a problem,
I only have a pair of ear holes! ONLY A PAIR! GET IT?!
Surprisingly,I didn't know how did you become a ____________!
If you're a _____________,I think in my previous life,
I was a professor!