Sorry! Pictures are 'out of stock' for now!
Yesterday went to Desiree's house for revision together with Ofure but before that went to Macdonalds@ AMK Hub.I rushed like anything to catch the breakfast,including Desiree and Ofure because they wanted to eat the pancakes BADLY...And guess what?The breakfast period ends at 10.30am and we reached there at 10.22am,exactly 8 minutes before the breakfast periods ends.So we went to grab a seat and Ofure and I went to buy our food and now I'm convinced that Desiree is a little princess.Hahahaha.She asked Ofure to buy her share and in the end,Ofure's tray is quite heavy,I supppose? While waiting for our food,I went to get the straws and the tissues and I think I've the habbit of pulling alot tissues of the Macdonald's 'tissue's box'.
Later chatted while eating and that caused us to stay at Macdonalds for quite long.Later walked all the way to Desiree's house because she said it was near.On the way,Ofure got 'stucked' at one zebra crossing and Desiree and I thought she was just behind us and when we turned back,we saw Ofure still standing at that zebra crossing and we laughed till our jaws hurt.And when Ofure finally managed to cross the road,she told us that she was waiting for all the cars to pass.Imagine if there were cars passing and it was never ending,she wouldn't even be able to cross the road.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Stopped by at Jubliee(however you spell it) to go Popular and bought pens. And the cashier there was sort of petty uh.Because Desiree used my Popular card and the person gave her the member's magazine and later when its my turn,Ofure lent me her card and then Desiree told me to put together with her and I was like ok.Upon hearing that,that petty cashier just gave me the pens I bought and forgot all about the member's magazine.Stupid. It goes like this,one member is entitled to one magazine and if different person give the member card,but just don't take their plastic bag,but leaving it in their friend's bag,the person should be entitled to have another magazine right?Argh nevermind.
When we reached Desiree's condo,my leg's skin peeled off and that time I still had to walk all the way to their function room and guess what? When we saw the function room,we were hopping mad.So walked all the way to Desiree's house and FINALLY,I can take off my shoe.When we were in the study room,I checked out the magazine,I saw this cute little MP3.And Desiree and I wants that! Its sure cute!I'm bound to get it!
Revised for like 2 hour plus and Desiree and I were joking around for like half an hour and I'm guilty for it. I actually asked Desiree to shout by reading a paragraph of the comprehension(we take turns to read but only Desiree shouted).Ultra funny. Then we took a break and went to the vending machine to buy tibits and the lucky vending machine is earning lots of $$$ from people and before we left the vending machine,Ofure quaralled(however you spell it)with some of the guys(younger than us by 1 or 2 years).You should have heard the conversation,ultra stupid.Later went to the playground and slacked while eating out snaks and camwhored.
When you go to Desiree's condo,better try the swing,its a 'nice' experience for you especially when Desiree and Ofure is with you.We went crazy with the swing especially when Ofure sat on it.Desiree and I was laughing like mad womens and Desiree said that she laughed until she wanted to pee.And and and,Ofure was screaming at the top of her lungs.Worst of all,she treat the swing as the thing that we usually sit under a coconut tree.