
this picture was taken when we're doing CIP while waiting for
the maid to take out the old newspaper and we found it cool
so just took a picture of it!(:
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
I'm very stress!
yes I'm indeed very stress! I do not know
when am I gona collapse.I'm seriously very stressed out
by my EOY results.very afraid that I would drop to normal acad.
I regretted not studying seriously for EOY.what more else could I do?
what is done is done,I cannot turn the time back! all I could only
do is to pray hard that I won't drop to Normal Acad.
yesterday had CIP and my arms 'broke'!till now,it still hurts like anything.
very pissed off with the residents there uh.some of them give us attitude,
some of them just slam their door like nobody's business and some of them even
ignore! what's the problem with them?! here we are to offer you our service
and there you are showing us your black face.don't have recycle items then simply
tell us don't have uh.its not as if we're gona chew you up if you don't have right?
all we're gona do is only to thank you.is it very difficult to tell us that you don't have
any recycled items to give us?
while collecting,we came across this house where the lady donated alot of malay bibles.
and I can tell you that is ultra heavy.her bibles is like damn thick and heavy as if it was
made of gold.carried till my hand ache like mad and that explaines why today my arms still
hurt.I think it pulled one of my muscle uh.
today,went out with my girls-Desiree and Ofure! and we went to Bugis,again.in the end,
for our movie,we caught it at Shaw House.yes the one that had a mini haunted trail! this
time,we caught My Sister's Keeper.touching I would say though I did not cry.and I
learnt a lesson,if you are gona watch a movie like My Sister's Keeper,
never never put
mascara or you'll have black tears rolling down your cheeks.*winks to Desiree*
and and and,for some reason,Ofure just scream in the theatre
though the movie wasn't
scarry at all.by the end of the movie,Ofure and Desiree's eyes
were like damn red while
I was laughing away because they look damn weird and Desiree's
mascara was gone all
thanks to her crying.then Desiree said my brain was mad because
I was laughing in the theatre.
different people have different level of emotional right?
though I didn't cry,that doesn't mean
I'm a cold-blooded human right? before that when we bought the tickets,this stupid
lady actually don't believe that we're students till
the extend where she have to look
at our ez-link card and I bet she stared at our card for like 15 mins uh.stare
until as our card is made of gold.
later trained down to Ion and shopped shopped shopped!
and when we left the MRT stations,there were Marshals!
and I swear their shirt
is damn cool! shopped for like don't know how long and bought a top.
later slacked at Burger King and that's when Desiree
went high about guys again! this
girl never changes when it comes to 'hot' guys.this time,when
she saw her oh-so-called
'hot' guy,she went crazy.but all I can say is that that guy
was quite gay uh and when she
knew that the guy had the same handphone as her,she went even more crazy.
can't help it,she is those kind of girls that would
go crazy about 'hot' guys...
if anyone can change her,I say you are damn clever.