THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:53 PM


yesterday didn't have common dismissal
so went to J8 and have lunch with my girls
then bus-ed to Maple's house.went to her
playground to slack and camwhored.until...
it started to drizzle!and for some reason,on the
way to Maple's house,from the playground,
when we decided to slack at the fitness corner
despite the drizzle and suddenly a person just
started singing 'Nobody' in a shouting voice.

later spending about 10 mins there,we headed
to Maple's house and again,SLACK!(:

see the top picture?that cup of drink look a bit
like Whisky without the ice right?hahahahahaha
its actually green tea!and we played Truth or Dare.
we had ultra stupid forefeits.I actually dared(Desiree
chose Dare)Desiree to shout to the old uncle at the park
near Maple's house and say"I LOVE YOU".but in the end
we changed it to ... ... and the old uncle really looked at
Maple's house direction! Ultra funny.

about 4pm left her house and rushed back home
to prepare to go back school
for the dance show,Project X@ Esplanade! only 1 word can describe how was the show and
that's-PERFECT! Project X is made up of dancers
from Australia and Korea.the beatboxer and the
band was great!and and and,though its like a show,
it looked more like a concert just that the space
between their chair was a little cramp.spending $$$
to watch this kind of show is very worth it.seriously.
they had an encore and it ended at 9.30pm.was
suppose to end at 9.00pm.

later slacked at Fullerton area.was uber hungry
but all the shop's food is like damn expensive!
in the end,bought 100-plus to drink and thank
god,I didn't have gastric.around 10pm,decided to go
home as I was damn hungry and tired.and I swear
from Esplanade to City Hall MRT was damn freaking
far uh.its like a walkathon.and the MRT station was
freaking complicated and I was nearly lost.-.-
got very fed up.about 10 mins later,I finally
figured the way to my MRT that would end up
at J8.reached J8 and I dragged myself to Macdonalds
to get my 'supper' and daddy fetched me outside J8.

by the time I reached home was like 11pm already
and I was dead tired.