Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
|
|
Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
had dance in the morning @ 10am.then Jasmine wore slippers to
school because her shoes were wet and I asked her to bandage her
leg and wear slippers.instead of bandaging,she put plaster.but still,
the troublemaker security guard didn't allow her to go in the school.
thank god Michelle was outside the general office and she lent Jasmine
her shoe to go in school.creative idea.
see that video up there?yup,that's the song that my dance is using
for our dance.the tempo is damn fast towards the back uh.not only
that,the beat is very fast too and the rhythm is quite hard to catch.
imagine if you are not clear of the steps,you can just screw up the
whole damn dance all thanks to the tempo+beat.and next week,
I cannot go for dance because I'm overseas and I'm bound to screw
up the whole dance when I come back for practice!:(
and and and,I said that I'm gona be flying this Saturday right?
and now,I'm STILL HAVING FLU! yes the flu that I had for like
the past 2 weeks!this stupid flu just won't go away and I think this
is the longest period of time that I'm having flu.pray hard that I would
be recovered by then for my overseas trip or else I would not
be able to pass the check thing.
back to today.after dance went to AMK Hub with Gerldine&Jasmine.
wanted to have pepper lunch at first but then all thanks to the crowd,
we've decided to eat at Macdonalds despite the crowd.was aiming for
the game tickets more than the meal but I wasn't as crazy as Nette
to go around asking for people for their tickets.had small fries for the
instant prize while Gerldine had 2 of the same as mine(instant prize)
so gave all to Jasmine because she didn't have $$$ to eat and we didn't
have $$$ to lend her.and I gave her another of my instant prize which
was the iced latte.see,that Jasmine so lucky.got food and drinks for free.
after drinking quite a bit of the Iced Latte,she threw it away because
it was damn sucky.after that home sweet home with Jasmine!