Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
|
|
Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^hey people! I'm back from my HongKong+Macau+ShenZhen trip!
those pictures were taken in the airplane when I'm going to HongKong.
that happens only when I'm too bored.and see that bridge?*points to the 1st
picture*that isn't any ordinary bridge because that bridge was used to
film Boys Over Flowers.the part where they went to Macau.thank god
Desiree didn't go there or else I bet she would scream her lungs out.
ok back to my trip.
141109(Sat):
woke up super early to leave for airport.my flight was the morning
flight @ 10.10am.and had to reach airport 2 hours before that.and
the journey to airport I think took 30mins if I'm not wrong.then went
to eat noodles for breakfast.quite heavy eh?even worst,it suck! ate only
30% of it and went to check-in.after checking-in the luggages and passing
the immigration,went shopping shopping shopping! and that's where my
mum and aunts went on shopping craze because it was duty-free which
means its tax-free.
about 1 hour later went to board the plane.it was a full 3-hour flight to
HongKong.and finally in the plane,I managed to catch 500 days of summer.
it was quite a boring show because I didn't understand what they were
talking about.so kept on playing the remote control-changing channels.then...
I finally gave up playing with the remote control.and I decided to camwhoreee.
and when I reached HongKong,I was damn pathetic uh.because I didn't expect
the weather to be so cold and so I only wore a single tee,shorts and sandals.
and not to forget,a scarf.and the temperature was like 15 degrees?
but I managed to survive!then later took a coach to ShenZhen and
that was like 1pm+.(I forgot what happened during the ride to ShenZhen
until we had dinner.)we had this exquisite Japanese dinner at ShenZhen's
largest Japanese Restaurant.I swear it was the biggest restaurant that I
had ever went.the restaurant had different ways of serving the food and
its up to you to decide what way you want them to serve your food.and
if you wanna go their toilet,you have to walk all the way till the very end.
and if you go any part of China,don't be surprise that all their toilet are
squat even if you go to a shopping mall unless you are at a hotel or a very
posh restaurant.after dinner,went to Luohu Shopping Complex.
and somehow,I don't what's wrong with me.I just got damn pissed off
with the people there because they the entire shopping complex was
all fake goods.and the people there smoke like mad uh.within one day,
they can smoke 2 packets of cigrattes.crazy right?worst still,their law
allows them to smoke wherever they go.and I smelled as if I've been
on a smoking craze.and not to forget,there were many beggers.and
according to the guide,she told us to ignore them.as I said earlier,I was
damn pissed because they sold all fake goods right?even worser,in order
to promote their products,they would loiter around the escaltor(however you
spell it) and keep on bugging you to buy their products and then even before
I stepped in their shopping complex,I was damn pissed off already.so there
was this lady kept on bugging me to see her products or whatever and
that made me even more pissed and so I glared at her and she immediately
shut up.
after spending a couple of hours at that idiotic shopping complex,check-in
@ Holiday Inn Express.and that's all for that day.
171109(Tues):
(forgot what I did during Day 2).Day 3(Mon)went to PanYu and ZhuHai.
then Day 4 which is 171109,spent the morning in ZhuHai and went to this
road called the Lover Road.its damn interesting because that road is split
into 3 lanes.the 1st lane is for couples that just started dating then the 2nd
lane,which is the most beatiful, is for couple that just got married and the
3rd lane,which is the ugliest,is for people that just broke up.
then left for Macau,and that's where the gambling craze starts.they say if you
don't gamble,what for going to Macau? the hotel that I'm staying at,at the lobby
has a casino,and at the back and front of the hotel,there's another casino.my hotel
is all surrounded with casino.damn stupid uh.and if I'm not wrong,this coming
Saturday,there's a F1 Grand Pix held somewhere near tht hotel that I'm staying.
but too bad,I cannot watch it live.but nevermind,at least I managed to see the
BMW Team Germany's Technicians.they stayed at my hotel.heh heh heh.
if Desiree sees them,she would definitely go gaga over the technicians because
most of them are young and they are ang moh.and Desiree would think that
they are 'hot'.hahahahahahaha.
as for the last 2 days,its all shopping because its free and easy in HongKong.