Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
|
|
Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^that picture is not found in the google,msn,yahoo or whatever
engine because...that's Claudia's work! heh heh heh...drew it
out of boredom(is this how you spell?).
yesterday went out with Jasmine and we FINALLY had
a game of bowling.its like finally we had a time that
suits us but I forgot to bring my hand guard and my socks.
and and and I think my personal bowling ball is like rotting
at home already uh...its been quite a long time since I
used my bowling ball.
this time,I spent quite alot on taxi all thanks to Safra(Yishun)
that held the army don't know what thing.and we had to
go Orchid Country Club(OCC).
played halfway then this indian couple transferred lane
and it was beside us.I'm fine with it.the thing is that
they keep on using the house ball that I took! can't they
see that I'm using the ball and just go and take theirs
from the rack?and even if they wanna share the ball
with me,can't they just ask me?they just use the ball
until as if I'm not using.they better count themselves lucky
because I did not bring my own personal bowling ball,
or else,if they use it,I confirm scream my head off at them!
kept complaining in chinese about the indian couple to Jasmine.
I think Jasmine listen also listen until pekchek already uh.
thank god,not long after,the indian couple went off and
I can have peace using the house ball that I chose.not sure
whether the indian couple understood what I'm complaining
to Jasmine because seeing their faces,I've the feeling that
they ended their game because I wasn't happy with them
using the house ball that I chose.
whatever,stop the indian couple thing.when we were about
to leave OCC,we saw Mr Chia.don't know what he's doing there.
Jasmine tried calling him but failed.then took a taxi to Yishun
MRT and train-ed down to AMK Hub.slacked there and later
took a bus home with Jasmine.
while waiting for 162,Jasmine and I were sitting down.
then came an old pervert(cheekopek).that stupid old uncle
keep on starring at Jasmine.at first I didn't know until she
told me that there was an uncle starring at her.not a short
stare,but a long one.then later I stood up and the stupid
uncle still keep on starring at her.then when he saw me,he
look away and when I look away,he continued starring at
Jasmine then I stare at him again and he looked away.
then I ask Jasmine to sit at the railing.and that stupid
uncle still keep on starring at Jasmine though she moved
already,so I glare at him so he changed position.not long after,
his bus came and he boarded.Jasmine stared at him and guess
what?he smiled back at her and waved.he's 100% pure SICK!
sick in the mind.