THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, November 01, 2009 4:14 PM

those pictures were taken on 301009,last day of school!
thats only part of what we did on that very day.on the last
day of school,we went to Lower Peirce Reservouir(however you spell it)
because we were named after it or whatever it is.and the
journey was quite long and they made us walk the long way
instead of the shortcut! quite tiring for my legs.after that
had to clean the classroom.cleaned the windows and
practically the whole rag was damn dirty!the window
seemed as if it had not been cleaned for years!
and and and,the stupid window grill scratched my hand!

then went for recess and after that spent the whole time
until the end of school at the ISH.(those pictures were taken
after school.)sat on the floor till my legs turned numb.practically
the time that we spent in ISH was the time the teachers calling
out students to clarify stuff and its sure boring!:( and somehow
Desiree was being called out because she did not have enough
CCA hours and therefore she has to find Mrs Poh to clarify
after school and that took us 1 hour plus and that's including
all the running up and down and the time finding Ms Fida.

after all the running ups and downs,Desiree had to do 8 hours
of CCA makeup.but Mdm Foong was kind enough to give
Desiree a 'discount' of only doing 1 hour instead of 8 hours.
and being good friends,Hannah,Maggie and I spent 1 hour
with Desiree in the ISH.we camwhored and played volleyball.
I played till my hand was sort of injured.before we started
playing volleyball,my hand was already bruised because the
day before also played volleyball and so I didn't care about
it and went ahead to play volleyball in ISH and tahtah! my
hand's injury looked damn disgusting.it looked as if I had
some skin infection or something.

after spending 1 hour in ISH,Desiree,Hannah and I
bus-ed down to J8 to have lunch@ foodcourt and
later train-ed down to AMK Hub and then bus-ed
to Desiree&Hannah's condo.went to the gym
but this time,we didn't really worked out.90%
of the time we were fooling around with the equipments.
then later we slacked at the playground and
that's when Desiree and Hannah started to abuse
me when I'm on the poor little swing!
(pictures are in Hannah's blog)

yesterday late shopping was on! before I
started my late shopping,went to the skin
doctor with mum and sis(s) and after that,
it was raining cats and dogs so had to eat@
Burger King and I ate the XL meal and
I was damn freaking full and bloated!
then went to Ion to shop and later met
dad at Wistma and I bought flats.
it was quite cute at the back.and after dad
and 2nd sis had dinner at the Wista foodcourt,
was back on my Mango craze again! and my
mum said that I was like advertising for Mango!-.-

and now for some reason,I'm uber tired!