THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, December 14, 2009 12:00 AM

BBQ,BBQ and more BBQ.

yesterday went to some place to celebrate my
cousin's birthday and had BBQ+ SteamBoat.
both together,but a mini one.and better still,its
buffet!anyway Happy Belated Birthday Shaun!

now,I'm counting down to THXM's Episode 9.
2 more hours!but by then I would be sleeping
soundly like a pig.saw some comments on the
webpage regarding THXM Ep.9 and they recommanded
to watch it on youtube because its halfway uploaded.
and I tried it just now.the sound system sucked their
picture sucked too.so I would rather stick to my webpage.
hopefully tomorrow before I leave house for dance,
I would be able to watch the Episode 9.

sorry this is gona be a short post because I wanna
go to bed 'early' to catch my THXM Episode 9 tomorrow.
will elaborate more in next post!^.^