
this show,I tell you,better watch it or you'll regret
for life! its real interesting,romantic and touching.
maybe not romantic,more to interesting and touching.
just now watch its episode 7 for the don't know how
many time already.nicenice^.^can't wait for episode 8
to come out!!! I'm desperate for it!!!
out with Nette to bugis today.this time,both of us were late!
for me,it is all because of my stupid phone that didn't triggered
the alarm in it because I accidently set my phone timing to pm
instead of am and my alarm is am.blur me man! Nette's even
worst,used the computer for the entire night and only touched
bed at 9am.met at 11am and trained down to Bugis.had lunch at
Yoshinoya.then went to shop shop and took neo-prints.realised that
whenever Nette and I took neo-prints,we would always fight with
the time thinking what pose to do.damn exciting and tiring.^.^
then later went to 77th Street to shop shop and later headed to
cotton on because Nette said that she wanted to go there.took a dress
and a top to the fitting room while Nette took this long pants and
a 'short' shirt.damn freaking funny when she tried on.then in the
end,I gave the dress and Nette gave the whole set of clothes leaving
me buying 2 tops.
then went to Diva and Topshop.slacked there awhile and went to
buy New Moon's movie tickets.then out of nowhere,they just gave
us Clorets(however you spell it) sweets.weird.then later went to buy
popcorns and drinks.we took the combo meal and the popcorn's bucket
size is like damn huge.looks like extra large's when its only medium.-.-
Nette and I had a hard time clearing the drinks and popcorn during the
show.in the end,only manage to clear half of it only.but as for the drinks
90% cleared.^.^ new moon's a nice movie but ending is kinda weird.they
didn't give a FINAL answer.wth?
later trained to AMK Hub with Nette because I wanted to get a bag
while Nette rushed home.then trained back to Bishan cos my grandmother's
house was there and there's no straight bus from AMK Hub.so troublesome.
and when I went to my grandmother's place,it was raining and I had to walk
in the rain.>.<