THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:33 AM

no more "Easy Fortune Happy Life" already! changed
my target to "Autumn's Concerto"^.^what a sudden
change eh? don't know what's wrong with me.one minute
drama's season down,another minute,season's up again.

yesterday was still watching "Easy Fortune Happy Life"
till wee hours and decided to sleep.and this morning,or
maybe afternoon to be exact,cause I woke up at 12pm,
com-ed and I was browsing through my drama's web
and I saw "Autumn's Concerto".decided to watch it cause
in the votes,it was among those that achieved the most.
and I think that the girl in the show is quite lucky that
a rich handsome chap had a crush on her.and when you
come to think of it,which rich handsome chap would like
a poor and kind-hearted girl? its possibility is like
0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001%
out of a billion uh.

watched watched watched till I suddenly remembered that
I've to complete my D&T yesterday but failed to do so except
writing the name,class and date.whatever it is,I think I cannot
finish it by the time school reopens.anyway,I don't think many
people would complete it right?

didn't give a damn on homeworks and watched "Autumn's Concerto"
the entire day till now.gone crazy about dramas already! and worst
still,if I don't stop this habit,when school reopens,I'm seriously in
ultra deep trouble cause its STREAMING YEAR!and at this rate,
I can forget about getting the subjects I want already.

not to forget,in another 12 more hours,its gona be 1st Jan 2010
already!wishing you guys a ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and and and,I want to go to the countdown at The Float!!!
7 straight hours of partying!regretted not buying that 30 bucks
ticket.worst still,its selling ultra FAST.nevermind,still have
VivoCity.but my mummy don't allow me to go!!!hmmpth!
shall try my luck next year!

thinking about the year 2010,I'm sort of stress out!
in 2010,I....
-have to study for the subjects I want
-have Drama once a week as part of English
-have to decide if I want to take Drama as an O-level subject
-will die of tution
-will have difficulties coping with my studies
many many more...

with that amount of things,I think I would have been
lying dead-tired on the bed by June 2010.urgh! why
must life be like that uh? thats all the bad side of 2010.
the good thing is that in 2 more years,I'll be shifiting
house to Meadows.and my room will have a big big big
built-in cupboard!^.^ and that means that I can have more
shopping shopping shopping!but the shopping craze can
only start after the streaming!>.<