Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
|
|
Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^.jpg)
those pictures were taken at the 1st picture.
and that's 世界之窗@ShenZhen.wanna know more
about it? go google engine.that 1st picture,世界之窗,
I grabbed it from google's search engine and it only
has the night view of it which is big enough for me
to post it here.actually there are more pictures
but I'm lazy to post.shall post it when I've run out of
pictures.heh heh heh.
to today,was addicted to TaoHuaXiaoMei for the very
first time thanks to my friend.was watching for the whole
day.shiok uh! and better still,my fever is gone!gona watch
more TaoHuaXiaoMei tomorrow.was surfing the net about
Satio's promotion.then I remembered something.my father
said that if M1's IPhone 3Gs come out,he would buy Satio together
because he wants that IPhone 3Gs.hope the day it comes out faster
and so I can have my Satio.by the way,what's the difference between
the IPhone 3G and IPhone 3Gs?