THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:41 AM

yes,that's a place for war game.that is found
in Macau.if you see its side view,it really looks
like the war game that you guys play online,
Counter Strike,if I'm not wrong.this is another
hot spot in Macau for teenagers.when I went
that time,it was closed and I think its due to
the strong wind because its near Macau's sea.

to today,was practically on the computer for like
the whole day.yea,lifeless me.I'm counting down to
THXM's Episode 9...4 days 2 hours.though its only
4 more days,to me,its like 4 more million days.and
Desiree said that I've made a new phrase for myself.
'I wanna be 桃花!' because everytime I skype with
Desiree after watching THXM,I would go gaga and say
that.if only the days would pass faster,I could have watched
the whole series of THXM already.ahhhh!

but but but,if the days were to pass faster,I would be
in deep deep deep trouble because I'm not done with
the holiday homework! when you come to think which
secondary school would offer holiday homework,I think
only my retarded school offers it uh.its like if they give
us holiday homework,what for having the March,June,
September,November and December holidays? I think
to the retarded school of mine,between school holidays
and normal school day,is that for school holidays,we don't
study in school,but study at home.if that's the case,we
might as well go back school and study right?I don't see
a difference with normal school day and school holiday uh.
nevermind,a retarded school would only have a retarded
thinking(except us,the students).

I seriously feel like transferring uh but its damn difficult
because of my grades.if I were to transfer,I think I would
choose to go Mayflower's Express because Mayflower has
bowling as an CCA.and if I were to go Mayflower,I wouldn't
drag myself to attend the CCA.I think my dream of transferring
would only fufil if I could fly.and Peirce is like damn pathetic uh...
sports CCA is so damn little.and they die die don't want to open
a new CCA.

I feel so sorry for the Sec 1s next year that is coming to Peirce uh...
they have to drown themselves with homework during the school
holidays,when they go to school,they have to be a total nerd,and they
have to face UNREASONABLE teachers and a RETARDED 'monkey'
that only aim at girls...if a person is against another race,
you call them a racist,but if a 'MONKEY' is against girls,do you call them
a girist?I bet you cannot find such word in the dictionary uh...if only the
law has a rule that whichever idiotic human being is a girist,they would
face the law punishment.uh! how good is that!