THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:32 PM
ok its 11.46PM now and I'm still blogging my heart
out.anyway,those pictures were taken at Desiree's
house when I went there specially just to do homework.
surprisingly,that plan worked out.heh heh heh...(and
Desiree,see the very first picture? you should be proud
that that's my lappy's wallpaper ok!)

today had church service and I was nearly late meeting
my aunt cause the night before slept at 3am.was busy
skyping with dear Desiree.service was simply too boring!
all the semons,pastoral prayers and stuff was ultra boring.
and worst still,during pastoral prayers,kneel down for like
ultra long till both of my legs turned numb.it was even worser
than the previous week uh...at least the previous week,pastoral
prayer didn't have to kneel down for so long.hope history
won't repeat itself when the bible study class starts on
31 Jan'10.

went home after service and not long later left for J8.went
to JeanYip to trim my hair and this time,did the Ginseng
hair treatment and till now,my hair is still having the strong
smell!hmmpth! then went to Popular to get some stuff and
finally,went to the library to grab a book for school,the morning
reading.and luckily I went to grab a book or else,I'm in a extremely
deep trouble when school starts in a few more hours time.

think thats about it.before I end,see that date at the top of the
post? 17 Jan'10 right? heh heh heh,the big day is gona come in
exactly 6 months time.*hints* night world!