THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:21 PM
Happy Belated Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day!
as usual,another year of single hood for valentine's
day again! and this year didn't collect much red
packets cause my father's side relatives wasn't allowed
to give red packets due to the passing on of my
great grandmother.

2 days before CNY,went shopping with Denise,Nette
and Crystal at Far East & 313. was an ultra fun one
cause we shopped till 9 something pm.but then when
Denise and I were at Far East,we had to walk all the way
to 313 just to meet Nette and Crystal cause halfway
Crystal need to go to Taka to buy something for the ah ma
so Nette accompanied her while Denise and I continued
our shopping at Far East. shopped till about 6pm+ at Far
East then headed down to 313 to have dinner then continued
our shopping there.Denise was the ultra funny one uh
she last minute cannot find clothing then she went crazy
at Forever 21.

Sunday attended church service only cause SBC class was
being cancelled due to CNY and I swear its ultra boring. nearly
slept during the service.then later headed down to grandma's
place and wasted my time there. but luckily had daddy's iPhone
to kill time.^.^ and that's the time where Satio 'died'.was browsing
through Satio's applications and I accidently hit onto the PUK's lock
and the darn phone didn't allow me to exit the PUB's lock thingy
and it wanted me to keep on trying though I don't know the PUK pass.
and so kept on trying like mad and tadah! My SIM card's PUK is being
blocked to all phones and worse still,couldn't get a replacement cause
its the 1st day of CNY and M1 isn't open if I'm not wrong.conclusion:
Life is very miserable for a day without the usage of a handphone.

yesterday went to aunt's place for lunch then headed to cuzzie's place
(mother side)to collect red packets.as usual spent time with iPhone.
today started the day early and went to have dim sum at Peach Restaurant
then headed down to grandaunt's place and collect more red packets and...
iPhone,iPhone,iPhone! later headed home then godmother+sisters came.
and now,I'm here,blogging.

and and and,I can't find my D&T Scamper Worksheet and I haven't do
drama! and 'better' still,haven't started revision and next week I'm having
my common test.I'm having a bad sore throat! can I not go school tomorrow?...