THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:08 PM
Hey all,I'm finally DONE with all school stuffs and now I'm 'enjoying'
my holiday! as you can see from the pictures,on the competition day
itself,we arrived school before sun rise and thats 6.30am and the school
gate wasn't open as it was a sunday so....WE WENT CRAZY outside the
gate.a very good example would be the 2nd picture counting from the bottom.
then when gate was opened,we went to 2nd floor toilet to change and stuff like
that and then headed to dance studio to make up.and when I was in the toilet,
finding stuff from my packed crumpler,my ultra soft and cushy rubber band
fell out from my bag and it drop down the damn window!!!!! and that rubber
band was the easiest to tie a bun!!! but whatever it is,what is done is done,
you can't turn back the time right?

makeup at the studio was a stressful one cause time was limited and I've to
admit that I suck at using eyeliner ^-^lucky Gerldine was there to save me.
then they rehearsed a few times and its time for us to leave school.and tadah!
we landed at *points to 3rd picture counting from the bottom* slacked like shit
and then Mrs Chung,together with Ms Fida went to buy food for us to eat and
before everytime we ate,we did the makan cheer ^-^ people stared at us as if
we were doing something wrong.anyway soon it was our turn to rehearse and
I,as a reserve,have to help them see if their position was fine. after our rehearsal,
went to our meeting point to practice even more and all I can say is that everyone
was giving their 100% energy despite the fact that all of us were dead beat.soon,
after 'lunch',practice a little more and in no time,it was our turn and when our
'michael jackson' appeared,the entire crowd went crazy and even the judge commented
that Mikael was the star of the group(: but in the end,we didn't get into the top 3 though
they gave their every best and their remaining energy. losing or winning isn't important,
important is that we've gained experience and we enjoyed what we did.right girls?

anyway after the competition,chionged to the toilet as my bladder was nearly bursting
and when I came out,everyone was GONE >_<>
to leave for MRT station and on the way back,was ultra lucky to meet Chelsea,Wynn and
Germaine. so we decided to shop inside PS for awhile.bought a wristband and shopped
shopped shopped.went to rubi and cannot find what I wanted cause their outlet was
simply just too small. ok enough of competition~

to today,1st thing I did in the morning was to watch Bull Fighting,斗牛,要不要. watch for hours
and got a little tired so did some e-assignments and so far,I only completed chinese.still left
quite a lot before I finish. see the very top picture? yessss! iPhone 4G is coming out real soon!
click the picture for a larger view and see its awesome function+design.

(_____________________) :
if you think I'm referring this message to you,so be it. but don't jump into
conclusion. wanna say I'm unreasonable,selfish or whatever, I don't bloody
care.neither do I give a damn to it.I know I'm not in the position to type this
message,neither do I want to type this message to you.I decided to DEDICATE
this message is because I simply can't stand your damn fucking unreasonable
attitude towards others. do you think you deserve other's respect? I don't think
so cause you think everyone MUST follow the way you wanted it to be. come on,
who do you think you're? a person that controls us? ok,maybe not a person that
controls us,more of a bloody fucker that puts people into a difficult situation.what
a 'GOOD' person you're. always putting people into a difficult position where they
would feel bad after making a decision.probably that the reason why up till now,
you do not have___ ___.its not about your looks or whatever,its about your
damn assholic attitude.say that you would change,promise to change or whatever,
you don't even mean what to say so please stop saying that,that only makes you
a irritating noise polluter.and do you think that once you're in _________, we
must give in to you in order to make peace? let me tell you,enough is enough! stop
doing what you're currently doing cause it would only make people hate you even
more and when you step into the society,you would only even suffer even more cause
you're living in the world of your own. if you're reading this and feeling that I'm saying
about you,please don't be a fucking idiot and go round telling people that I'm right and
pushing everything to yourself or whatever. it only makes you more sickening and
disgusting.hope after reading this you'll wake up and not living in your damn fucking
world.and if you're shameless enough to spam my tagboard or ask people to spam,I don't
fucking care,it only shows how childish you're.