happy pathetic 200th post.didn't went to school today as I'm down with a stupid
fever after coming back from camp yesterday and currently,I'm feeling damn retarded
with the cooling thingy that you've to paste on your forehead when you've fever.
anyway was supposed to go for rehearsal at NJC for this coming Sat's cultural night.
and cause of my fever,I'm rotting at home with my lappy.hopefully I would be able
to make it for Sat's cultural night or else all the training sessions that I attended would
go down the drain.[sorry dancers! couldn't join you guys for rehearsal!]
when I woke up this morning,I was ultra weak till the extend where I couldn't get out
of bed but thanks to the awful medicine,I managed to get out of bed and have my breakfast.
now,somehow,my sore throat+cough got even worser and my voice became damn low
which doesn't even sound like me.and when I woke up,my sunburn on my face was like
damn disgusting cause my skin was peeling like no one's problem.
and and and,in about 2 weeks time,I'll be heading to Taiwan for my shopping spree!
according to my father,the temperature at Taiwan would be kinda high and hopefully
I won't get tanned or another sunburn.bye for now and will update you guys more about
my camp[previous post] when I get the pictures[hopefully asap].^_^