THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:41 PM
Hi all,I know its been since a couple of months since I updated this dead blog of mine.
the one and only reason is because I'm too busy with school stuffs.shall make this post
about my Sec 2 camp since I've just returned from that 3 Day 2 Night adventure camp
a few hours ago.

well,that camp is seriously too fun and exciting till no words could describe.so this camp
took place at MOE Adventure Campsite (if I'm not wrong) @Changi.on the first day,
everything was still alright excluding the bathing and sleeping part cause we were given
only 3 pathetic minutes for bathing and its IMPOSSIBLE for most of us to bathe properly
in that pathetic 3 mintues,while for the sleeping part,our dorm was simply just too hot.
most of us slept while sweating right after our bath and its super uncomfortable.

first day's activity was quite challenging for me cause there were high elements and a
person like me that has fear for heights would definitely find it difficult to complete those
activities.but still,I somehow just did those high element stuff and I cannot imagine how
on earth did I accomplish those stuff.1 more thing that I wanna say is that in that camp,
there was this instructor,seriously exactly has an splitting image of Taemin except that he
is a malay(though he looks like a singaporean),has dark skin,face complexion isn't that
perfect and a different hair style+colour. to me,when he talk,he's quite cute cause he has
this malay accent in him when he has the looks of a singaporean.

our second day was where all our water activities took place.first we had sea rafting followed
by kayaking then our high elements.for sea rafting,it wasn't that fun as more energy was
required of us.as for kayaking,it was much better compared to sea rafting as we had to use
lesser energy.and for kayaking,I bet that activity is the activity that Desiree,Maple and I
enjoyed most as the Taemin-twin instructor was in charge of it.^_^ after our rinse,we had
our elements,my group did abseiling while the other group did flying fox.flying fox was the
considered the most exciting as the feeling is like the wind is gushing towards your face.later
had rock climbing and it was a tiring one for me as my hand muscles are real weak and at the
same time,its sort of challenging.after that we had a area cleaning followed by bathing and
camp preparations.not long after,we had our campfire,supper and lights out!

and today,the third day-the very last day of our camp.woke up at around 6.18am and then
went to the toilet with Ofure to wash up and for the very first time,we had the whole toilet
for ourselves for a limited period of time as the others were still sleeping like pigs and so I
decided to have a rinse ^_^ so it was the first time when I felt so refreshing in the morning
for camps.then we had area cleaning and my small group had the privilege to clean the teacher's
dorm and it was relaxing cause their dorms were too clean to be cleaned.and even better,
we were offered drinks,sweets+mini magnum.after that had some chat with the Man & Boy
(instructors) and bye bye.

its really saddening to end the camp cause its like you've got close with the instructors,played
with them, and most importantly,the instructors made your day.when the camp ends,it naturally feels like part of your life is gone or something and when you return home,you
felt that its really quiet and sudden.and though they are instructors of camps,its a very slim chance that you'll meet them again as every year,your campsite will change and your camp instructors will definitely change unless you're lucky enough to get into the same campsite.