THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:05 AM
I'm currently down with high fever,cough,sore throat and flu!and it sucks to the max!
went to the doctors yesterday and they suspected that I've contracted dengue fever
cause I've mosquito bites.hopefully my fever would drop by tomorrow or else I would
have to take a bloody blood test to see if I've contracted dengue fever.and the doctor
said that now is the flu season,9 out of 10 person that went to the doctors had flu.and
now,thanks to that flu combination,whenever I sneeze or cough,I felt as if my entire
throat has just flown out from my mouth.and sooner or later,I think I'm gona cough
till my throat turns numb.

today's Peirce's Cultural Night and tadah thanks to my bloody fever,I cannot turn up
for it.till now,I'm still holding onto 2 tickets for cultural night and if you want it come
and collect from me at my house before 6-7pm [not sure what time it starts,
but its definitely after 6].my stupid fever seriously pisses me off.it made all my practices
go down the drain! in other words,those LONG HOURS I spent in school became worthless!

to all dancers that is reading this:
sorry guys! couldn't dance with you guys tonight as you know I'm down with fever.so so
so so sorry! good luck and all the best.just give your fullest in this performance and you'll
feel a sense of achievement! good luck!

last but not least,my only wish for now is that I would recover and be ready for my shopping
trip in Taiwan! ^_^