THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Monday, June 07, 2010 1:59 PM

disaster may occur in 2 days time...

check out the new "iLuggage" made by Claudia Teo heeheeheehee XD so yesterday
went to town to do some last minute shopping for TW trip and I managed to grab
my swimming costume and my Canon Digital IXUS 130!!! I swear I look damn fat when
I wear my swimming costume ._.||| and and and I love my Canon Digital IXUS 130 much
much much much! I love its fish eye effect and its wink sensor+its 14.1 mega pixels though
it takes a long time for the photo to be uploaded if I upload it on Twitpic.but who cares,the
most important is its sharpness right?that wonderful camera+that "iLuggage" will be
accompanying me throughout my TW trip!^_^

interested to know my TW itinerary? here it goes:
Day 1:
will have my flight to Taipei then head to their most popular national park-
Yangmingshan National Park followed by a visit to HsiaoYouKeng which contains
a host of volcanically-created fumaroles,sulfur crystals,hot springs and landslides.
then for the night,I'll be checking into Hot Spring Resort and enjoy a special arranged
healthy dinner.
thats for Day 1,lets proceed to Day 2.

Day 2:
in the morning,I'll enjoy the hotel facilities and pamper myself in the Herbal spa then
head for lunch.after lunch,I'll be going to Yilan National Center for Traditional Arts.
that center covers 24 hectares and is comprised of an exhibition center that houses
displays of arts traditional to Taiwan including music,folk songs,dance,acrobatics,dramas
and puppets theatre.there is also a street that was built to mimic the architectural styles
of old streets around Taiwan and there is a row of shops operated by artists skilled in
various Traditional Arts.Next,I'll be heading to Shangrila Leisure Farm.In the farm,there
is fruit ranch where many types of fruits are grown and later I'll be strolling down the
beautiful and peaceful green pasture.In the evening,according to the itinerary,they said
that I've a chance to participate in the farm activities such as releasing Heavenly latern,
learning to make 'Tang Yuan'(glutinous rice balls) and many more.After having an exciting
day at the farm,I'll have a good rest at the farm house.
that's all for Day 2,proceeding to Day 3!

Day 3:
After breakfast,I'll depart for Anping Old Street where ancient buildings built during Dutch
time can be seen and I've a chance to taste the 'Tainan Specialty' for lunch there.After lunch,
I'll go to Chigu for the famous Salt Mountain which is snow white and over there,there is this
famous Salty Ice-Cream.and in the evening,I will be at Tainan Night Market to try the local
famous food.
that's all for Day 3,proceeding to Day4!

Day 4:
after breakfast,I'll proceed to Kaohsiung to visit the Fo Guang Shan Monastery.it has a 120-ft
tall Amitabha Buddha statue that is surrounded by 480 smaller statues.then I'll go to the Mei
Non Hakka Village to understand the traditional arts,culture and Hakka food.according to the
itinerary,they say I'll be doing DIY hand-on to make greased paper umbrellas.later,I'll be going
for my looooong waited shopping at Dream Mall,the biggest shopping mall in Kaohsiung.after my
shopping,I'll go to Kaohsiung Love River to enjoy the beautiful scenery and stroll along by the
riverside.thereafter,I'll go to Leo Ho Night Market for its many stalls sell sumptuous snacks.
that's all for Day 4,proceeding to Day5!

Day 5:
after breakfast,I'll head to Nantou to visit the biggest freshwater lake in Taiwan,the Sun Moon
Lake.it is divided into two sections by Lalu Island.the southern part of Kuang-Hua Island is
shaped like a new moon and the northern part is shaped like a sun;hence the name is Sun Moon
Lake.thereafter,I'll be visiting Wen Wu Temple,which is dedicated to Confucius and Guandi.
along the way,I'll stop to visit aboriginal products shop.then proceed to Puli Winery which
produces Shaosing Rice Wine,one of the national wines in Taiwan.later,I'll visit a fruit farm to
hand pick some fruits in seasons then head to Taichung Feng Jia Night Market to shop for
low-priced clothes and try delicious local snacks.
that's all for Day 5,proceeding to Day 6!

Day 6:
after breakfast,I'll transfer to Taichung train station and enjoy a leisurely ride on the Taiwan
High Speed Rail to Taoyuan.upon arrival,I'll be heading to visit Shenkeng Tofu Street where
the street sells tofu made in all kinds of ways-braised tofu,smelly tofu etc. then I'll be at
Chuifen,the filming site of 'City of Sadness'.I'll get to try some famous local snacks such as beef
noodles,yam ball and fashion ball soup.then later I'll be visiting the Taipei's tallest skyscraper,
Taipei 101 World Building,then visit the Tian-Lu Arts Center.next,I'll be at Ximending for
some shopping and its like FINALLY there is shopping.then after shopping like mad,I'll be
at Shihlin Night Market where more shopping and bargains await me!
that's all for Day 6,proceeding to Day 7!

Day 7:
after breakfast,it'll be free and easy till its time for transfer to airport for my flight back to
S'pore!

that's my Taiwan's itinerary!

as you guys can see,when I'm in TW,I'll be at some parks,hot springs,national centers,farms,
monasteries,night markets,rivers,lakes.so you can imagine how 'much' shopping there is right?
well,if you guys see my Twitter,you can would have known that my tour group is as big as 42
people! crazy eh? like going with one class.so you guys can also imagine how packed the damn
tour bus would be and I'll be like sitting with another person that I don't know cause my sisters
needs my parents's company and so right now,at this moment,I'm praying super duper freaking
hard that in the group of 42 people,there wouldn't be a majority of old people if not I'll be damn
unlucky to be sitting with an old granny throughout my bus journeys.I may sound like I've
something against old people but its like excuse me,can you tolerate a granny sitting beside you
for 7 straight days for your bus journeys?! neither do I want to sit beside a young kid cause
I'm may throw punches at that kid if he/she has motion sickness.