THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:31 AM
in about 8 hours time,I'm gona head to that cold terminal 3 to check-in my luggage and fly
with my SIA muahahahahahahahahahaha ^_^gona miss Desiree,Hannah,Maple,Babi Nette,
Ofure,Crystal and many many more! but not to forget,in 2 days time,there's this special girl,
by the name of Desiree Yeo,celebrating her 14th birthday! and when she's celebrating her
birthday,I'm still in TW so now,I'm gona wish her happy advanced birthday!

Desiree Yeo:
생일축하 MISS YEO!

hey girl! sorry couldn't spend your birthday with you cause I'm in TW and you're in Malacca.
anyway,don't be upset about celebrating your birthday in Malacca cause you've a present by
Claudia Teo waiting for you here in S'pore to be claimed by you! you lucky girl,this time round,
your present is one of the special one cause I'm gona try to get one from Taiwan! air-flown from
Taiwan ok! hope you would have an awesome birthday party over there at Malacca and may all
your dreams come true!!! and last but not least,god bless!

hope that girl of mine would have an awesome birthday.its 1.36am now and I'm not asleep.
bet I'm gona have heavy eye bags when I get up at 6am.anyway I'm still damn irritated by
the fact that I'm gona sit with a person that I don't know in all the bus journeys! currently
I'm still praying super duper hard that there wouldn't be oldies in the tour group!but till now,
though I'm 90% done packing my "iLuggage" I somehow just felt that something is missing
or something.or is it I'm thinking too much?

whatever it is,I can't wait to go to Terminal 3 to check out the 4-storey high slide!so I guess
its time for me to end this post and continue packing my stuffs and touch my comfy bed real
soon! so bye till I'm back from my TW trip!