THATS ME DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello! You've arrived at thats-ourfate.blogspot.com Use the tabs above to know more about my blog and I.Before you leave,don't forget to leave a tag!^_^
bold strong italic underline
Links

Reminder:Drop me a tag if you want to be linked and those I've forgotten please give me your link via tagging.Thanks^_^

Brasel | Desiree(Blogspot) | Desiree(Tumblr) | Evangeline | GermaineNeo | Hannah | JasmineWan | JiaMin | Joshua | KangWei | Laura | Maple | Mengdi | Ofure | SarahK | YiXuan | Yuri

History
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010


Credits
Without them,there wouldn't be this blog
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Published on:Thursday, June 03, 2010 2:53 PM
ITS JUST 6 MORE FREAKING DAYS...

this shows how no-life Claudia is at hoooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeee XD
its just 6 more freaking days before the joy of shopping+eating starts...and
cause its just 6 freaking more days before I leave S'pore,I try to blog as much
as possible and that's a promise to the readers of this blog!as for updating this
bloggy in Taiwan,I think its quite impossible as you know I would return back
to the hotel real late for the day and that cycle would continue practically all
the days that I would be spending in Taiwan.but but but,if I manage to use the
hotel's business centre or somehow get to use their computers,I promise to
update this blog but not with pictures provided their computers are able to
connect with my phone's bluetooth.

anyway for now,I'm slacking my hearts out,eating my favourite iceee-creammm
and checking updates on Facebook.as for those stupid holiday assignments,I shall
chiong my hearts out after coming back from my trip.heh heh heh XD but I bet when
school reopens,I'll still have outstanding work that hasn't been completed.that freaking
habit of mine never fails to work whenever there is LOOOOOONG holidays...and
worst still,when I finish my work on time,that freaking teacher of mine just ignore
it and don't collect it.freak her to hell.but till now,I still haven't even open those folders
that I'm supposed to print out,how great am I eh?

think I'm gona rush out my stupid tuition work later in the day[don't know which
freaking part of the day would I even touch it]before heading to my tuition centre
so BYE BYE